Let the weight loss begin... So I decided to join our little weight loss group in hopes to be able to stick to a plan and begin to eat right. Well so far I am not doing the best. I start out strong in the morning and lunch, but by 1 or 2 I am starting to fall off the wagon. My mind says it is just one cracker well that one cracker turns into 3 or 4 since no one is watching it is so much easier to just pretend that I did not eat something I shouldn't. I am thinking to keep myself on track I need to keep track of EVERYTHING I eat. So I am going to post my daily intake. I am hoping that if I post my daily intake this will help me to eat right. Since I know you all are "watching" It will be harder for me to fall off the wagon.
I have a lot of weight to loose but I think I am going to start small I want to loose 25lbs by August 1st!!!
Thursday May 15th
Breakfast - Slimfast -3 pts
Lunch - Lean Cuisine - Panini -7 pts.
2 Dt. Cokes (Needed to stay awake)
Snack- 100 Calorie Nutty Bar (they are new from little Debbie) 3pts
Dinner- Polish Sausage (turkey) 6 pts, Veggies 0
Dt. Coke
Water - 5 bottles (I am floating away)
Total : 19 pts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment