5.15.2008

Good Idea Jen...

"It's not where you start, it's where you finish!"
~Unknown

Tom & I have found it much easier to stay on track with a food journal...Jen, I'm sure that you can stay on the wagon! Keep it up!

Also, I found a fun new workout: Dancing With Stars Cardio - It's kind of fun to learn the new dances and burn calories at the same time! ($14.99 at Target)

6 comments:

Tom said...

yea, when I broke our last scale, and subsequently stopped tracking what I was eating, our diet went in the tank.

Keeping track everyday has really helped me.

jen110301 said...

I know that tracking is a good thing to do I figure if I don't post it I won't do it this way you all can see that I am writing it down. I know writing it down daily is a big help. The next thing will be the exercise YIKES!!! Actually doing it will be the test. One thing at a time first get the food under control then I will attempt to exercise. Stacey I am going to look for that video today when I go maybe it will inspire me. I love Dancing with the stars I am a huge fan (more ways than one)

Stacey said...

The Dancing With the Stars exercise is kind of hard at first...I'm glad no one can see me try to do it:) I'm hoping that with practice it will be easier!

Stacey said...

Jen,
Next time you talk to your mom can you see if she is wanting to join us...I sent her email, but I don't know how often she checks it. Thanks!

jen110301 said...

I will ask her next time I talk to her. Also I bought a new video I was going to do the Dancing with the Stars but I am sure I would look to silly since I have no rhythm. Instead I go a Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds I know I can walk now I just have to do it!

Stacey said...

We have been exercising everyday this week with cardio & weights...It's amazing how much better I feel. I think that getting moving has actually given me more energy.