- Making wise choices when I go out since so much of getting together with friends and family is planned around eating.
- Eating at home more often. Matt & I are trying to eat at home more seems like more and more we make a run to the local fast food joint just for the sake of convenience.
What I had today...so far
Breakfast - Slim Fast 3pts
Lunch - WW Dinner 7 pts Dt. Coke
Snack- Little Debbie Brownie (100 Calorie) (they are very small good but small) 2pts
Snack - Wheat pretzels 2 pts
Dinner- 6' Subway Sub -11 pts
Baked Lays 4 pts ,Dt Coke
6 bottles of water
Total 29 pts.
I went over my point by a little with the sub I should have put Lt Mayo on the sandwich and put it on wheat. I still am proud of myself even if I went over a little at least we did not go to McD's or some place I would have been more tempted to eat more. Also Matt got me a foot long and I put the other half in the fridge that is a big deal for me. I was very tempted to eat the other half but I resisted.
I did get a walking video yesterday at Target. I watched it today but I did not do it. Matt laughed at me. I guess you can't get in shape by just watching : ) Tomorrow I am going to actually do the work out!
1 comment:
Making good choices when I'm not at home is one of the hardest parts for me, too. Sometimes I forget how quickly the calories add up or I feel that one "Bad" day won't effect the scale...This is one of the things that I need to work on also:) Good luck!
Post a Comment